The Annual General Meeting of the Calgary Falcons Football Association has been scheduled.
- When – Saturday June 2, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Where – 2nd Floor Lounge, North Glenmore Park Community Association
- Address – 2231 Longridge Drive SW, Calgary, AB (in Lakeview)
- Who votes – Parents of players who played Atom or PeeWee in Fall of 2017, plus coaches, staff of those two teams. Please register on your way in so we can verify your eligibility to vote
- Agenda items –
- New Board of Directors to be voted in (Existing Directors stepping down) Need: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and at least one Director at Large
- Financials to be reviewed
- Report by Mike Stewart – Head Coach
If you would like to connect with the Falcons current President, Jill Kobelak, please use the Feedback line at the bottom of the Contact Us page.